Apple Music

Antoni

02 Oct, 2015 03:11 PM

Air music does not recognize the Apple Music. What to do?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by sylvain on 03 Oct, 2015 02:13 AM

Apple Music only works with our other app MusicFlow

-s

2. 2 Posted by John on 23 Dec, 2015 09:51 PM

In the discription of the program is clearly stated that airmusic plays all music from your iPhone. Then after buying it and appears not to work they advise you to buy Music flow. This is obvious to double their cash!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by sylvain on 24 Dec, 2015 06:07 PM

If you're referring to Apple Music, could you let us know where we state that AirMusic supports it?

-s

4. 4 Posted by John on 24 Dec, 2015 11:49 PM

Indeed, I was wrong about Apple Music, I mixed it up with the music library on my iPhone. What I meant was, that I can not get my local music casted by Chromecast audio on my iPhone. Airmusic seems unable to find any music, it scans the library but no music shows, just stars. Refreshing and clearng cach does not help. I have iPhone 5 and use iOS 9. Music does not have the DRM problem. Can you help? I noticed other users with the same problem, but no solution given.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by sylvain on 26 Dec, 2015 08:10 PM

Strange. I'll look into it. Can you confirm that the music is not just on iCloud but has been downloaded locally on the phone. If it has a little iCloud icon it means it's streaming from iCloud when you play it and thus is not accessible by AirMusic.

-s

6. 6 Posted by John Hilkens on 26 Dec, 2015 10:26 PM

Dear Sylvain, I am absolutely sure the music is stored Locally, I even do not use Apple music. The music originally mainly comes from my own CD collection and is stored as mp3 and AAC files. Today I also installed the app on my iPad and had exactly the same problem.

Thanks for looking in to it

John

7. 7 Posted by Keith Davis on 28 Oct, 2016 02:48 AM

MusicFlow doesn't work with Apple Music either on Xbox One. Local music or not, AirPlay just opens the Groove music app on Xbone, says MusicFlow but plays nothing. Not possible to AirPlay MusicFlow to Xbone Media Player app

8. 8 Posted by Matthias on 28 Oct, 2016 09:58 PM

Agree with Keith! Music flow opens groove, says it plays music flow but: only silence.
    Airmusic is connected. Xbox Music player findes iPhone, but says all folder are empty. (Music is locally stored)! Dudes! Come one: 6 Euro?

9. 9 Posted by Matthias on 28 Oct, 2016 10:05 PM

I just tried in music flow app the option: gapless (so now the metadata is provided to Xbox, but still no sound)!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac